Following an announcement to PipeMedia and PipeCall customers informing them that their service would be disconnected on the 30th of October, 2009, TTNC is pleased to announce that we now have a Porting agreement in place which enables us to Port in Non Geographic Numbers using the PipeMedia and PipeCall service.
TTNC’s Managing Director, Mark Burcher said; “We will be pleased to offer assistance to PipeMedia and PipeCall customers who face being left without a service on their Non Geographic Numbers after the 30th of October, 2009. We appreciate that these customers rely on their phone numbers for business purposes and they cannot afford to be without a service, therefore we did our very best to get a Porting Agreement in place to enable us to take over these customers numbers before their service finishes. If a PipeMedia or PipeCall customer Ports their Number to us then they will not suffer any downtime or disruption to service.”
TTNC is able to Port In the following Non Geographic Numbers;
- 0845 Non Geographic Numbers (also known as Lo-Call or Local Numbers)
- 0844 Non Geographic Numbers (Fixed Rate Numbers, up to 5 pence per minute)
- 0870 Non Geographic Numbers (also known as National Numbers)
- 0871 Non Geographic Numbers (Fixed Rate Numbers, up to 10 pence per minute)
- 03 UK Wide Numbers (0333, 0344, 0345, 0370, 0371, 0300 Numbers)