Welcome to our newsletter! Once a month, we'll keep you updated on what's happening at TTNC, new products and services, success stories as well as advice and tips.
We hope you find this newsletter and what we're working on useful.
- One of ten companies worldwide to be awarded the ITSPA Quality Mark.
- Industry award nomination for Best VoIP Vertical Solution.
- Adam Simpkin joined the team as a technical support specialist.
Projects we're working on:
- VoIP service, Cloud PBX Platform and VoIP hardware.
- Branding and website redesign.
- New dynamic Call Tracking features.
- Our wholesale and channel partner programme.
As always, we want to hear your thoughts and ideas, so send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivering a brand new way for businesses to efficiently distribute incoming calls between employees and departments such as sales, support and finance.
To create a Ring Group simply choose one of three ring strategies; Hunt Group, Memory Hunt or Forward to All, and one of four ring orders; Sequential, Least Answered, Longest Waiting or Least Talk Time.
With up to 15 destinations in each group and unlimited groups, you'll be able to create the perfect bespoke setup for your needs.
VoIP Internal Display Names
VoIP Users now have the ability to display a name rather than an extension number on internal calls; keep it personal.
Busy Lamp Field (BLF) Enhancement
VoIP Users with compatible handsets can see the status and availability of extensions, displayed via a simple green/red LED; ideal for when transferring calls.