In order to provide extra redundancy and room for expansion, TTNC has installed a new Intelligent Network and associated hardware in the VSNL (TATA) Data Centre in Stratford, London.
Whilst all of TTNC's numbers are still hosted in Telehouse, London, some of the Intelligent Network services such as the Virtual Receptionist service, Call Whisper Service, Call Queuing, etc, are now being processed in the new VSNL facility.
The VSNL facility is a world class data centre and provides the following;
- Standby Power N+2 redundant configuration with 2.5 MVA Caterpillar diesel generators to back up the primary power source with 48-hours on-site fuel storage
- Site Connectivity Multiple fibre connections direct into the site on a redundant ring. This provides transit and connectivity direct to any of our other POPs
- Backup Network Connectivity The VSNL site can provide one of the only UK backup transit routes that does not rely on circuits via Telehouse and/or Docklands
<ul class="bullets"> <li>24/7/365 on-site security</li> <li>Card reader on all exterior and interior doors</li> <li>Video camera monitoring all common areas</li> <li>Sensors under raised floors</li> </ul> </li>
The Data Centre Network
The network TTNC is using at VSNL has been built on WDM (wavelength division multiplexing) equipment for increased capacity and range of services. This enables multiple 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit networks/rings to be run over the network.
VSNL network summary:
- Dual connectivity into all major data centre sites
- 17Gbps of upstream IP Transit Connectivity
- 32Gbps capable backbone
- WDM Built Network
- Port options in 10Mbps,100Mbps,1Gbps,10Gbps
- 3 Diverse Tier 1 providers
- 20+ individual transit/peering links
- Multiple Failover Routers
- Cisco powered core network
- Direct network connections in over 35 data centres including: London, Hertfordshire, Manchester, Amsterdam, New York
- Connectivity available to any part of the globe via partner agreements
About TTNC Limited
TTNC Limited is one of the UK's leading Communications Network Operators that provides Businesses and Individuals with Telephone Numbering Services, Inbound Call Management Services, and Voice over IP Services. TTNC is regulated by Ofcom and is also a member of Otelo.