Following a recent upgrade to the TTNC Intelligent Network, TTNC is pleased to announce the launch of the new Call Recording platform which allows customers to automatically record their inbound calls on a TTNC number.
More and more businesses are recording inbound calls to help with customer service issues and to monitor the performance of employees.
TTNC's Call Recording service is quick and easy to set up, there is no hardware or machinery needed by the customer as everything works directly on the TTNC Network.
What was once an expensive service used mainly by corporate businesses has now become an affordable service used by thousands of organisations of all sizes and from different sectors of business.
- No recording equipment needed - no capital outlay
- No need to manage recordings or change tapes and discs
- No maintenance or upgrade costs
- Capacity to Record multiple calls simultaneously
- Centrally managed & administered by TTNC - not you
- Reliable service with built in automatic redundancy
For more information about TTNC's Call Recording service, please visit https://www.ttnc.co.uk/services/call-management/bolt-ons/call-recording
About TTNC Limited
TTNC Limited is one of the UK's leading Communications Network Operators that provides Businesses and Individuals with Telephone Numbering Services, Inbound Call Management Services, and Voice over IP Services. TTNC is regulated by Ofcom and is also a member of Otelo.