What we're going to be working on this year
Every February and March, we plan and set out our goals for the year ahead, which runs from April to the end of March each year. When we're planning our goals, we focus on customer feedback, market trends and regulatory requirements, ensuring that all of our goals align with our long-term strategy and core values.
Despite all of the Covid related setbacks we encountered last year, we had an excellent year in terms of growth and achievements. We plan to do even better this year.
Our goals for the year ahead include:
- Expand our integrations with 3rd party platforms, including Microsoft Teams, leading CRM's and Google Analytics.
- Extend our Platform and API functionality to enhance our SMS, Call Tracking, Cloud PBX, Call Recording and Channel Partner services.
- Increase our Network capacity and further strengthen our security, monitoring and redundancy capabilities.
- Continuously release product and service enhancements based upon customer feedback which is collected, reviewed and prioritised weekly.
- Actively participate in regulatory and industry events so we can increase knowledge to share with customers and communities.
- Win more awards.
That's not quite everything
Of course, the above is not an exhaustive list of what we're going to do for the next 12 months. We have plenty of other "business as normal" activities to be getting on with, such as training, supporting customers, retaining our ISO Certifications, expanding our team and optimising internal processes.
Feedback and ideas
Our leadership team reviews all customer feedback every week, so please, please, please, if you have any feedback - good or bad - or any ideas - please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - thanks!